Looking for the perfect faith-focused Mother’s Day gift for you or a friend?
With Mother’s Day around the corner — and the start of a popular season for wedding and baby showers, birthdays, and housewarming parties — we’ve put together some of our favorite places to shop for faith-focused gifts for moms, sisters, friends, or any of the women in your life!
Favorite Faith-Focused Shops
The Faithful Life Shop
While, of course, we think every woman should have a Faithful Life Planner, we sold out again this year, and they are unavailable to purchase until we launch the 2022’s this fall (hint, hint –Make sure you’re on the waitlist!!!)
But we have other great options in the shop! Grab a set of encouragement cards, a prayer journal to pray for your kids, a set of Connection Cards for Families, or our Faithful Life printable pack!
Cultivate What Matters
We’re big fans of the Write the Word journals from Cultivate What Matters, but they have so many other fun extras too, like faith-based stickers and postcard packs! Their new Legacy Journals might be another great gift option, too!
If you are looking for a faith-focused gift, Dayspring is a fantastic place to check. From jewelry and clothing to journals, Bibles, cards, and books — they even have tableware + home decor — it’s impossible to pick just one thing to share. Click over to see their curated list of “gifts for her”!! If you need a place to start, some of my current favorites are:
- this BEAUTIFUL book by my friend Anna :: A Mother’s Love.
- these “prayers to share” cards by Candace Cameron Bure
- “The Valley” necklace (I also loved this one, but it’s currently out of stock)
- these super cute shirts
The Daily Grace Co.
I’ve long appreciated the Gospel-focused resources created by the Daily Grace Co. With items for men, women, and kids, there really is something for everyone. I currently have my eye on this t-shirt (LOVE the reminder of its message), but they also sell so.many.other faith-based resources. Click on over and take a look around.
While not a faith-focused shop, I absolutely love ABLE’s mission (and just about everything in their shop). My all-time favorite tote bag and wallet are both from ABLE and make great gifts for the women in your life. Check out their lineup here.
Well-Watered Women Shop
Another great faith-focused shop for women is Well-Watered Women’s shop! With a focus on helping women get into the Word of God, daily, you’ll find some great resources like quiet-time journals, Bible studies, and other daily resources like mugs, pens, and apparel. Click here to see their Mother’s Day gift guide.
Favorite Faith-Focused Gifts for Women
In addition to so many great faith-focused gifts in the shops listed above, you might want to consider some of these gifts to help nurture her faith!
- a new Bible :: Check out some of our favorite Bibles for women
- a new devotional :: Check out some of our top recommendations for women’s devotionals
- Scripture art to hang on the wall :: This is one of my life verses!
- LOVE this simple necklace with a really important reminder
- this beautiful pregnancy prayer journal
- credit for a 2022 Faithful Life Planner
- a book to help her grow emotionally + spiritually healthy
- “prayers to share” cards to give or keep
- “Faith over fear” watchband
- Vintage cross hat for when she’s at home or out and about!
Other Great Gift Ideas for Women
- a gift card to a local nursery to get some flowers
- a subscription to Audible.com
- Pura :: a smart-home scent diffuser (I have two of these and loooove them!)
- TIME :: Give her the gift of time by offering to watch the kids
- a one-time (or regular!) cleaning service
- this SUPER CUTE sweatshirt
- gift cards :: to the local coffee shop, her favorite store, or to go get her hair or nails done
- a gift card to the Barefaced Skin Shop (a FAVE small business!!)
- a new guided journal or a book to read
Click here to visit our Amazon shop and see some of our other favorites for moms!
What are some of YOUR favorite gifts to give to the women in your life?
Leave a Reply