Summertime is right around the corner! We counted with the kids, and came up with 8 days until summer break — EIGHT!
I am equally excited and nervous about summertime. I LOVE having all of my kids home with me, yet my introverted side knows I will need some structure and routine in place to give my heart, mind, and soul some breathing room. And some fun new favorites can’t hurt either, right? ;) So I’ve got some GOODIES coming YOUR way!
I am SO excited about this giveaway for you! I have teamed up with several wonderful businesses to bring you an assortment of goodies you will love this summer!
Before I jump into what is up for grabs in MY giveaway, you must know about the 8 OTHER giveaways that are all happening right now. To see each gift up close, and to enter to win, visit each site to fill out the entry forms. It’s possible you could win more than ONE!
When you visit each blog take a look around. This is a great list of amazing bloggers and I know you’ll love each one of them. These precious bloggers (who all love Jesus!) are tearing the blog world UP with their commitment to helping women know God more, serve their families well, and be encouraged on the journey. Plus, their giveaways are AMAZING, so make sure you enter to win their giveaways, too!
**Click any AND ALL of these links to enter to win the incredible giveaways going on at each of these fabulous sites!**
1. Happy Home Fairy // 2. Ale & Tere // 3. The Littles and Me // 4. Erika Dawson – Faithful Moms // 5. Filled with the Word // 6. The Olive Tree Blog // 7. The Purposeful Mom // 8. Meaningful Mama // 9. Frugal Coupon Living
Without further ado, here is what is up for grabs in MY giveaway!
Even with the kids home, you can still be intentional in the Word of God and with your time, and I want to help you do that!
All of the items in my giveaway are focused on helping you be intentional about your priorities this summer. Click my affiliate links below to check out these AMAZING products.
Here they are ::
Focus on Spiritual Growth
- A Write the Word journal from the Cultivate What Matters Shop! — This simple tool will help you slow down and focus on God’s Word. ($22)
- New Morning Mercies Devotional from Paul David Tripp — One of my favorite devotionals, this gem by Paul David Tripp will help focus your heart and your mind on Gospel truth every day. ($14)
Focus on Intentional Parenting
- Growing Faithful Kids mini course will help you simplify parenting and make progress in nurturing spiritual and character growth in your kids. Find out more here. ($8)
Focus on Friendship
- Fruitful Friendship from the Cultivate What Matters shop to help you be intentional about nurturing friendship this summer and all year long. ($20)
Focus your Time
- I LOVE the weekly planner from Inkwell Press. It will help you eliminate distractions, focus your week, and be intentional with your time this summer. ($17)
- Because we all know our kids will have SOME screen time this summer, set them up with some healthy and wholesome viewing options with a 4 month subscription for Jelly Telly!!! ($20)
What do you think?!
Would you like to win all of these amazing prizes?!
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (apologies to my sweet international readers!). The giveaway will end at 12:00 am on Monday, May 29 (EST). A winner will be selected shortly after and notified by e-mail. If winner does not respond within 24 hours, a second winner will be chosen. Thank you for being a part of this fun giveaway!
I can’t wait to see who wins! Make sure to HOP to the other blogs and make some new, inspiring friends!
**Click the links below to learn more about these amazing bloggers!**
Julie Brasington is the wife of a South Florida Worship Pastor and mom of 2 boys. She writes at Happy Home Fairy where you can find easy craft ideas, FREE printables, simple recipes, corny jokes, holiday fun, thoughts on raising kids, and encouragement for moms.
Teresa (Tere) from Ale & Tere is married to her high school sweetheart and they have three beautiful babies. They recently moved their family from sunny South Florida to the suburbs of Nebraska and are documenting their travel experiences, parenting journey, growing faith and pieces of their everyday life. You can find Teresa with a baby on her lap, homeschooling her five year old, chasing after a mischievous pooch and drinking cold coffee (because she never gets to it in time). Teresa’s hope is to encourage other moms to embrace motherhood in all of it’s beautiful and chaotic splendor and to always always always point others to Christ!
Ashley is the wife of her entrepreneur husband, Philip, and mama to two sweet girls. She’s also the arts and crafts lover, blocks builder, everyday celebrator, and mama encourager behind The Littles and Me—where she shares kids activities, simple ideas for family fun and encouragement for mamas. She believes in celebrating everyday moments, the power of play and spreading freshly squeezed joy along the way!
Erika Dawson is a writer and speaker who is passionate about God’s Word and prayer. She writes at FaithfulMoms.org sharing Biblical teaching, grace-filled encouragement, and practical tools for moms to connect with God, walk faithfully in their callings, and lead their kids to Jesus. She and her husband live in the Chicagoland area with their four incredible kids.
A wife and mother after God’s heart, FilledWithTheWord tends to the hearts of women of all ages and shines a bright light to the Gospel of Jesus Christ while providing encouragement to all through the sweet promises that God has for His people. Courtney can’t wait to meet you right where you’re at and follow along!
Christina married a music man, who also happened to be her high school sweetheart. Together they have four children and one crazy labrador. She blogs about faith, family, travel, baking, cooking, and everyday life. She blogs at The Olive Tree.