You don’t have to waste your summer feeling overwhelmed, distracted, and guilty for not “getting this mom thing right.”
Moms, let me tell you :: You CAN enjoy the summer with your kids!!
The Faithful Moms Summer Planner will help you!
Introducing :: The Faithful Moms Summer Planner
On the heels of a disappointing summer last year (and lots of conversations with other moms who’ve felt the same way), I vowed to make this summer different.
I created the Faithful Moms Summer Planner to help moms (and their kids) have a great summer!
The Faithful Moms Summer Planner will help you discern your priorities and come up with a framework for how to live them out — even with the kids home all summer.
Intentional prompts are given to help you
- realign your heart,
- refocus your thinking, and
- restructure your days
so you can enjoy the time with your kids, connect with them, help them grow, and still get done the things that need to get done.
Features of the Faithful Moms Summer Planner
- 7×10 inches with 54 pages of prompts and activities
- Reminders, verses, and cues to help you discern God’s leading for the summer and understand your personal hopes, plans, and direction.
- Space to record ideas, prayers, and priority planning for the summer
- Monthly overview calendars :: June – September
- Monthly reset pages with space for reflection, gratitude lists, and recalibrating for an upcoming month (June – August)
- Weekly space to record how you will connect with God, how you’ll connect with your kids, and how you’ll help your kids connect with God
- Space for weekly meal planning and to-do lists
- Memory tracker to record each day’s highlights or memories as a keepsake for years to come.
- 15 dot grid note pages in the back for extra notes, prayers, doodles, or dreams